« Home | Good Monday, Everyone!Just a few quick words to up... » | Hi all!Sorry it has been so long since I have upda... » | Good Friday, Everyone!This week has been good. My... » | It's me, Phoenix. :)I hope all is well with all of... » | Hello Faithful Followers! :)I hope this blog finds... » | Good Tuesday, Everyone!I hope all of you had a goo... » | Wow! What a great weak it has been! I can't belie... » | Hi All!Nice to see you again!I apologize I have no... » | EXCITING NEWS!I want to let everyone know Fire Cre... » | It's that time again.... Did you miss me? :)Hope e... »

Ok guys!

Three days left until the show! I can't wait!
Neal has taken Friday and Monday off so we can get ready before and clean up afterwards. This is going to be a great show.... probably just because we are doing the presentation, but that's ok. Education is such a good thing and I hope this all goes well and we get a lot of good feedback. I am hoping people will let Mr. Tillman know they liked the presentation. That would be "one up" in our favor to do this again! Yahooooo!

We are thinking about offering
a new service to our business. Neal and I were thinking of adding a mobile cage cleaning service for those who may need it. The price we have come up with is very reasonable. We are thinking of charging $25 per hour (one hour minimum) and $.25 per mile. Of course, for those of you who only have a couple of cages, I would not charge the $25 per hour. But, I have looked up other services like this and we are well within a good price range. Would any of you be interested in this? Let me know and also let me know your suggestions, if you have any.

We are also going to be adding some things to our business cards... mainly the services we offer such as; mobile cage cleaning and grooming, avian education, DNA sexing, disease testing, avian rescue and placement, avian nutrition and home habitat counseling. What do you think?

We just adopted a new bird. His name is Pickle and he is a Senegal parrot. What a cutie he is! He is a hoot and is always making me laugh. He lays upside down on his cage with his ball in his mouth and shoots it out of his feet. Then he chases the ball as it is rolling away. What a character!

Yesterday was my last day on the job. I cried when I left. I really do (did) love my job. But, it is time to find something new. Hopefully, working with birds! I talked to Don (the owner) and told him I was disappointed we were no longer working with birds and that was part of the reason. His words were, "there is no money in birds". I guess I can understand that as it is a business and one has to make money. But, there has to be a way to make it work somehow. I would at least try! There are other reasons as well, but not working with birds is a major part!

I have also found a way to make organic birdie bread! I am going to make it for this show. I hope the birds will like it! It is going to be sooooo yummy and I hope to get a lot of feedback!

Well, have to run. Have much to do still.

Hopefully, we will see you at the show on Sunday. The presentation is at 1:15p.m. Please make it if you can... I will be looking for you! Thanks for all your support!

Until then,

Phoenix and Neal