« Home | Happy Holidays to All!Hello friends and family! So... » | Hi Guys and Gals!Hope all of you are well.Well, wh... » | What a great presentation we had yesterday at the ... » | Well, Good Day Everyone!Nice to see all of you her... » | Ok guys!Three days left until the show! I can't wa... » | Good Monday, Everyone!Just a few quick words to up... » | Hi all!Sorry it has been so long since I have upda... » | Good Friday, Everyone!This week has been good. My... » | It's me, Phoenix. :)I hope all is well with all of... » | Hello Faithful Followers! :)I hope this blog finds... »

We hope everyone had a great holiday and that you are now recovering from it!

Neal and I (and the birds) had a nice holiday. It was very quiet, with lots of good food and rest. We did forget the yorkshire pudding when we had the prime rib. Oops! But besides that, all was good. I made an awesome con queso that everyone loved! It was not too hot and had super flavor! YUM!
We invited our friend, Fred (my boss), over for Christmas day and New Year's day. He does not have very much family locally (as do we) and so we thought it would be nice to ask him. We watched some movies and played games. It was so fun! I bought these new games, one is called Scattergories and the other is Scrabble. We played Scattergories and had so much fun! What an intense game. We have not played the other yet, but we are having Michelle and Precious come over on Saturday night and probably will play the other game. Fun fun!

All the birds are well. My friend, Angela, is going to be taking the other lovebird I have. A sad story happened the other day and his sibling was killed. Not sure exactly what happened but have a thought that it might have been Addicus, the Cockatoo. It was very sad and I just feel for the safety of the lovebird, he needs to have another home. But, Angela has his other sibling (there were 3 in the clutch) and so this should be a good thing. We shall see.

The presentation is coming up soon and Neal is working hard trying to get it together. There is so much info out there and we only have an hour to present. But, as long as we can make it exciting and have some people listen, it will all be ok.

My boss has shown me some of the Tarantula Fang jewelry he makes. It is soooooo beautiful! They call him, "The Bug Man", and so he has several bugs, snakes and spiders at his house. The Tarantula's loose their fangs and he takes those and makes jewelry out of them. I had some on eBay but they did not sell. If you are interested, let me know and I can hook you up!

Going to be making some new changes to the web site. Keep an eye out. Did you notice we have a game on there now? It is a silly game, but kinda fun.

Ok, have to go for now. Thanks to all who have been helping and supporting us!

Phoenix and Neal