« Home | We hope everyone had a great holiday and that you ... » | Happy Holidays to All!Hello friends and family! So... » | Hi Guys and Gals!Hope all of you are well.Well, wh... » | What a great presentation we had yesterday at the ... » | Well, Good Day Everyone!Nice to see all of you her... » | Ok guys!Three days left until the show! I can't wa... » | Good Monday, Everyone!Just a few quick words to up... » | Hi all!Sorry it has been so long since I have upda... » | Good Friday, Everyone!This week has been good. My... » | It's me, Phoenix. :)I hope all is well with all of... »

Hi Friends!

Hope this post finds all of you doing well.

There is so much to say....

The show is fast approaching. The presentation is done. So, now we just have to figure out who is going to talk about which part and then DO IT! Woohoooo! Can't wait! This should be a good one. But, I think I like the Pet Birds 101 a bit better. I hope we get some good feedback about this one too! If you go and like the presentation, please let Mr. Tillman know. That way, we can continue doing these talks. I just love it! I do get so nervous, but, this time I think it will be ok. ::fingers crossed::

Anyway, I am sorry to say Bobby had a set back today and I had to rush him to the vet. He ended up having to have surgery to have his tumor removed. It had doubled in size and was making his cloaca protrude through his little bottom. It was bleeding and this morning he about scared me to death when he went potty. Blood squirted everywhere and although that happened, the little guy was walking around like nothing was happening. Meanwhile, I am freaking out! But, we got him in and he had his surgery this afternoon. He made it through and is now in the recovery room at the vet's office. He is doing well, so they say. He is walking around, pooping and doing what he should be. I am so proud of him. He is such a little trooper! He is so strong and really wants to live. I am going to help him the best I can. :)

My job is going well. Very exciting and well worth not getting paid. LOL! I have learned so much and really enjoy it. I am hoping eventually I will get paid. But, that remains to be seen. My boss is so awesome and really good at what he does. I know he wants to pay me, but just does not have enough at this time. I am sure it will work out.

Neal and I are trying to purchase a home. We have started the process and are looking forward to getting our own place. Yahoooooo! Our lease is up soon (May 1st) and we are hoping to have a place before then. Everyone pray for us! We really need it.

All the birds are well. They have adapted very well to my being gone during the day. Addicus and Adonis are the ones I worry about. But, they seem to be ok. I miss them so much and wish I could be home like before. But, this job is a good thing and I need to contribute to this house.... the new house too! :) I have to be prepared that this job may not work out. I want to have something lined up just in case. My boss even said that is a good idea. So, I can do almost anything. I can do data entry, filing, answering phones and all the basic office duties. Keep me in mind if you hear of something. Write me an e-mail and let me know. I would love to work for U.P.S. and have filled out an application online. But, I have not had a response. Years ago I used to work in their customer service center. It was a great job! Answering customers questions and such was very rewarding. Especially when you find their package and let them know it is on its way. I loved that part of the job! Anyway, keep me in mind if you hear of something. Thanks!

I am selling my Jeep Wrangler. I need to invest in a van which will come in handy for many reasons. If you know anyone who is interested, please contact me. It is a 1998 Jeep Wrangler 4x4. It has very low mileage and is in good condition. I am starting the price at $6,500.00, which is a steal! I have seen some older, not in good shape models sell for $4,000.00. I love this Jeep and wish I did not have to sell it. But, we need a van desperately! So, it has to go.

Ok, that is enough for now. I have to leave you on the edge of your seat wanting for more! LOL!

Thanks again for your interest!

Phoenix and Neal